Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Departure

Zai Jian. The best part about leaving is that I know I will get to come back home in six months and resume my wonderful life, again. I have been blessed with wonderful friends and family, students and colleagues, UUCV, my choir family, doctors, pharmacists, restaurants, theatre, art galleries, dance teachers, schools and everything is surrounded by the beautiful and dramatic landscape of the Cumberland Valley. Carlisle-Shippensburg is a great place to live and work. Saying good-bye is almost a celebration of joy for the happiness and love I feel in my world. I made a great life here and I have every reason to believe that my life in Taiwan will also be great. I leave without anxiety, just total gratitude and joy for all that is to come.

7:57 am departure from Harrisburg to Chicago. Chicago to LA.

1 comment:

JoanieLSpeak said...

I hope you have a fantastic journey and Im sure we will be in contact. Have fun!